Intapp Integration Specialist
Purpose of job
Working within the IT department at a large international law firm, this role focuses on the full integration of the legacy BLP and legacy Bryan Cave Financial and Compliance systems. The role will also support these systems working closely with the internal Risk and Compliance teams and Finance Systems teams.
The role requires an excellent background in Intapp technology, particularly around system integration. The role will also take on responsibility for further process development projects within the firm as part of the overall IT applications and development team.
The primary focus of this role is to create a single global platform for our Client Matter Inception process and the integration of this to a new global Practice Management System as well as all new ETL processes from the new PMS to many other IT systems.
What’s in it for you?
BLP is a highly regarded international law firm that is known for its innovation within its legal and technology areas.
This opportunity to work within the BLP IT department will entail working closely with complex systems and will provide a challenging yet rewarding working environment.
The chance to define the direction of a complex compliance infrastructure across multiple international offices and data centres
BLP is committed to making sure its people have the most up to date skills and knowledge and will also expect the attendance of relevant user groups and conferences
Work on all areas of the Intapp Open and Integrate platforms across all BLP’s offices
Develop new processes and integrations
Proactively monitor the performance and availability of these key systems.
Plan and implement updates and upgrades
Troubleshoot problems and identify solutions
Work with both the UK and US Applications and Development teams
Work with the UK and US compliance team to enhance and modify the flow of client and matter creation.
Support processes and integrations with the firm’s other systems
A close working relationship with the Applications and Development team, the wider IT team, the Finance systems team and the Compliance team, in London and Manchester and the USA.
Experience and knowledge
• Excellent knowledge of Intapp products including Open and Integrate.
• Excellent Integration Development skills including SQL, SOAP Web Services
• Experience of upgrading and supporting the Intapp suite, ideally in a legal environment
• Knowledge of Windows Server configuration
• Knowledge of SQL Server
• Experience in supporting Open in a multi office environment
• Knowledge of Intapp Wall Builder and Intapp Time
• Knowledge of Elite Enterprise and Elite 3E
Skills and competencies
• Experience of global mergers with in the legal environment
• A confident attitude to supporting a complex Intapp environment
• Approachable manner when working with users of the BLPs IT systems
• An interest in the future of compliance technology and information technology in general
• A problem solving and analytical nature
• Willingness to work closely with suppliers and foster 3rd party relationships
• Interest in expanding their knowledge to other systems and applications within BLP’s technology environment
• A willingness to work flexible hours when required for upgrades and roll outs
Diversity, inclusion and working differently
Diversity and inclusion is at the heart of our firm. At BLP we aim to create an inclusive and inspirational culture where all our employees are valued, motivated and able to be themselves. BLP is a firm with an increasingly flexible workforce and is supportive of flexible working arrangements, tailored to the individual, wherever possible.
Please feel free to speak to the Resourcing Team about the flexibility we are offering for this role.
To ensure all hardcopy and electronic materials containing confidential information are securely stored and accessible only to those authorised to view such content.
As a regulated firm of solicitors, Berwin Leighton Paisner LLP (“BLP”) is required to undertake appropriate vetting of staff. In addition to completion, by applicants who accept a job offer, of a regulatory questionnaire, BLP uses a specialist provider to undertake professional verification and background checks (including through electronic data sources, and directly with employers and professional bodies/regulators) on our behalf. We will also undertake certain verifications ourselves.
BLP adopts a risk-based approach to its vetting procedures, which are only undertaken with consent, and in accordance with IT, legal and regulatory obligations. For further details, please see our recruitment website:https://jobs.blplaw.com/.