Graduate Recruitment Manager
Would you like to work for an innovative global law firm? We are looking for an ambitious individual to be part of an award winning Graduate Recruitment team.
About the role
To attract graduate talent to the firm and ensuring that the highest calibre candidates are selected for graduate programmes and trainee solicitor positions at the firm. Managing an innovative and creative process to select talent for the firm, and engage with a variety of stakeholders both internal and external to execute on this.
You will have responsibility for:
- Delivering the annual graduate recruitment strategy in line with firm-wide objectives and develop the media and marketing campaign to support this.
- Delivering a compelling and unique marketing & advertising campaign to ensure a strong brand both on campus, in the legal/graduate recruitment press and on-line to attract candidates of the highest calibre.
- Ensuring the attraction of quality candidates and a fair, consistent & comprehensive selection process.
- Managing of the recruitment and interviewing process for all graduate programmes.
- Building relationships with academics, faculty staff, careers service staff and student societies and law society presidents. Establish relationships with graduate recruitment representatives from other firms, graduate recruitment agencies, organisations and publications.
- Working with the CR and Diversity and Inclusion team on graduate recruitment diversity initiatives and work closely with the Graduate Development Manager to transition trainees into the firm.
- Working with colleagues to drive innovation and continuous improvement across the HR function.
- Developing the innovative "Business of Law" CMS Academy proposition as best in class in the market and ensure maximum benefits derived from investment.
We are looking for a highly skilled and professional individual with a proven track record of recruiting graduates within a professional services environment. To be successful in this role you will need to have experience in managing the graduate recruitment processes, teams and stakeholders. As you would have prior professional services/law firm experience, you will also have knowledge of the employee lifecycle of trainees and their development needs up to the point qualification.
CMS is an international law firm with market leading businesses throughout Europe, The Middle East, Asia and beyond.
Ranked as the world’s 6th largest law firm by lawyer headcount and 6th largest in the UK by revenue, CMS works with clients in 42 countries from 74 offices worldwide.
A future facing law firm CMS is well equipped to help our clients face the future with confidence. We are driven by technology and readily embrace the possibilities it opens up for developing new and better ways of delivering legal services. And we recruit, value and nurture top talent.
CMS is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment, to not only adhere to current employment law, but to harness the full potential of our staff and ensure that all individuals are treated fairly and with respect. To meet this aim CMS endeavours to treat all staff and job applicants equally, on the basis of merit and the ability to do their job. Everybody will be treated equally regardless of race, colour, age, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital or civil partner status, ethnic or national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, and pregnancy or maternity status (“Protected Characteristics”).
For further information about CMS’ diversity initiatives and programmes, please click here to view the diversity pages on our website.
How to apply
If you are interested please apply online. If you have any queries, please contact Tahira Choudhry, Recruitment Advisor.
Please note that CMS have a preferred agency panel in place. Only applications submitted via the portal at the point of instruction will be accepted.