Client Services Assistant (6 month FTC)
We are recruiting for a Client Services Assistant for a 6 month fixed term contract with a shift pattern of 7.30am to 3.30pm, 8.00am to 4.00pm, 9.00am to 5.00pm, 10.00am to 6.00pm, 12.00pm to 8.00pm and every third to fourth week, 2.00pm to 10.00pm.
Front of House consists of Reception & Conference Suite, the International Business Centre, Business Support Centre, Audio Visual & Multimedia and Reservations. It also services and the management of our FOH services to our Sub Tenants as well as Housekeeping (including Cleaning, Porterage, Stationery and Vending), Catering (both staff and client) and the Wellbeing Centre (including the Fitness Centre and Medical Suite).
Allen & Overy's Front of House team aim to consistently provide and maintain excellent standards of client care and service in all Front of House areas – 1st Floor Conference Suite, Ground Floor, Gallery & Auditorium, International Business Centre, Business Support Centres and Client Dining rooms.
– Head of Hospitality Services
– FoH Manager
– FoH Team Leaders and Supervisors
Role and responsibilities
Candidates will need to be able to work various shifts between 07.30 and 10.00, Monday to Friday*.
In addition to a high level of client service, computer literacy is needed with the ability to learn new systems quickly and work under pressure. Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Electronic Reservations Systems advantageous. Typing speed 40+ wpm.
– Ensure that all clients and A&O staff including International visitors are dealt with exceptionally high standards of customer service at all times.
– Flexible and mobile approach are essential to work in a number of different areas within Front of House on a rotational basis.
– Maintain a professional corporate image and immaculate presentation at all times.
– Provide administrative support to clients and staff, as required
– Communicate with all team members especially during handovers and when covering breaks
– Be fully familiar with the Datacraft system and Conference Suite facilities, especially the layout and usage of rooms, in order to meet reservation requests quickly & efficiently on a daily basis
Who we are looking for
– Reception experience gained within a medium-to-large organisation.
– Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly and motivated attitude are essential, as is the ability to liaise with staff and clients at all levels.
– Excellent telephone manner and the ability to project a professional and efficient image of the firm at all times.
– Highly computer literate with the ability to learn new systems quickly and work under pressure. Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and Electronic Reservations Systems advantageous. Typing speed 40+ wpm.
– Flexible and multi-skilled, to match the changing demands of the business.
– Team player and enthusiastic to deliver excellent client care on a daily basis.