Property and Workplace Assistant
We are recruiting a Property and Workplace Assistant to join our Property and Workplace team within our Leeds office. You will provide support with managing and maintaining the firm's property portfolio and business support services.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with incoming and outgoing mail, parcels, reprographics work and travel tickets
- Administrative duties including archiving, raising and issuing purchase orders and processing invoices for payment
- Setting up meeting rooms including audio visual and IT equipment
- Maintaining sufficient stationery stock levels within the office
- Dealing with queries and requests from internal staff, clients and visitors
- Providing support and cover to other service lines in the Property and Workplace department
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Have experienced of working within a similar role within the Legal sector is desirable but not essential
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer service focused
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office software packages
- Have the ability to prioritise and multi task
- Demonstrates flexibility, initiative and a willingness to take responsibility
- Ability to work well under pressure
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.