Client Training Co-ordinator
Clifford Chance is one of the world's leading law firms, helping clients achieve their goals by combining the highest global standards with local expertise. The firm has unrivalled scale and depth of legal resources across the three key markets of the Americas, Asia and Europe and focuses on the core areas of commercial activity: capital markets; corporate and M&A; finance and banking; real estate; tax; pensions and employment; litigation and dispute resolution.
The role forms part of the Finance & Capital Markets team. Working closely with the F&CM Client Training Manager, this role provides full support and assistance with client training and events.
Main duties include:
- Organising logistics for the Spring and Autumn London Perspectives Series client training programme, In Conversation Series, Academic Series and other bespoke client events.
- Interfacing with clients, partners and lawyers on a regular basis by email and in person at events.
- Preparing and distributing client briefings and event invitations using Vuture VX and InterAction.
- Maintaining and updating client distribution lists in InterAction.
- Maintaining the events page on the public website, Financial Markets Toolkit and client training intranet page.
- Ability to work well under pressure, and with a wide variety of people (internal and external clients)
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Efficient and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail and proofreading skills
- Must be proficient in and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel. Experience with InterAction, Vuture VX, WCMS and CQ5 would be preferred but not essential as training will be provided
- Willing to undertake overtime on a regular basis