Regional Marketing & Business Development Coordinator
The Regional Marketing & Business Development Coordinator will provide support to the Senior Marketing & Business Development Manager and the Regional Marketing & Business Development Manager in the delivery of the Leeds and Sheffield office marketing plans.
A hands-on role, you will work directly with partners/lawyers from across the office, supporting them with their requests whilst at the same operating as part of a close working team.
The role holder should be flexible in working approach, willing to travel to meetings and events in other parts of the UK and be available to work outside normal office hours when required.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as support lead on location specific pitches, capability statements and materials needed for client BD meetings.
- Provide on the ground support to the office sector forums; spotting opportunities, contributing to regular meetings and ensuring activity is aligned to the international sector group
- Working with the Managers, support on the delivery of sponsorship campaigns from end-to-end
- Co-ordinate the delivery of staff and client events from end-to-end
- Support the Managers with the delivery of the firm's client FOCUS programme, our key client methodology.
- Support the Managers on ad hoc BD activity
- Produce engaging and relevant marketing collateral
- Tracking budgets and reporting on spend, particularly in relation to assigned projects
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Have experience working within a Corporate environment or, ideally, within Professional Services, however this is not essential
- Ability in dealing with a demanding workload and conflicting priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be confident operating on their own initiative, owning projects and seeing them through to conclusion seeking appropriate supervision
- Have the ability to stay calm and composed in often demanding situations
- Display a consistently positive attitude and adopt a proactive 'can do' approach
- Be IT literate; experience of using InterAction/CRM systems would be beneficial
- Have good attention to detail, experience of proof reading and good writing skills
- Hold a Degree/CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing (desirable)
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.