Digital Project Manager
Osborne Clarke is recognised as one of the UK's most forward-thinking law firms. Our success is down to excellence in our approach to our clients, our people and our business.
With a growing international reach, particularly in Europe but also across Asia and the US, we look after a wide range of commercial clients such as Lloyds, HSBC, Facebook, and Vodafone as well as entrepreneurs and digital start-ups.
Our focused strategy and positive working environment have been rewarded by many prestigious awards for career progression, management and culture, including being named Roll on Friday's 'Firm of the year' 2018.
What you'll do:
You will be working closely with the International Brand Manager on a variety of implementation projects – both for the UK and our international markets.
With a particular focus on your digital experience and design capabilities, you will work across all our brand channels (both on- and off- line) to provide proactive advice and creative solutions.
You will work with third party suppliers and internal clients to develop digital assets and materials which support our marketing and business development activities. And you will work closely with the Digital Channels team (who manage our website and social media) to ensure we maximise the impact and reach of those brand assets.
You will act as a brand champion across the business, enabling and empowering key internal stakeholders.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Brand Team Apprentice in the delivery of their duties
- Supporting the development and delivery of key internal presentations/conferences
- Training internal brand ambassadors across multiples jurisdictions
- Assisting with our digital trend and future forecasting
What we're looking for:
Are you used to the variety and fast pace of agency life but would like to get a bit more work-life balance, autonomy and strategic influence?
We're looking for an experienced digital project manager and/or designer, who is proficient in client servicing and knows how to implement and manage a corporate brand (ideally on- and off-line).
If you are looking to make the move in-house this could be the perfect role for you. And if you have the right skills we'll also consider those with purely in-house experience.
- A proven project manager able to plan and manage projects effectively from start to finish
- A creative thinker, able to resolve problems with imaginative solutions
- An interest in design and brand
- Able to handle pressure and manage multiple demands and escalate competing work demands quickly to line manager
- Expert user of MS Word, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be useful
- Experience with Word Press and/or a working knowledge of HTML
- A robust understanding of print services and processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An able proof reader with an eye for detail
- A degree or professional qualification in marketing, digital design and/or branding is an advantage
- Self-motivated and proactive, keen to learn new skills
- A team player
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.