Digital Marketing Manager
DLA Piper's Central Communications team is responsible for the successful delivery of PR, Internal and Digital Communications that support the firm's strategy across the International LLP.
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with the experience, skill and passion to help to create and embed a culture of digital marketing excellence across the firm.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Digital Marketing Manager will:
- Have a demonstrable passion for digital marketing and a commitment to creating compelling content in line with the firm's commercial goals
- Be responsible for planning and implementing digital campaigns to develop the firm's brand and enhance its reputation in key markets and sectors in support of the global strategy
- Provide guidance and support to colleagues across the firm in countries across the EMEA and AsiaPac regions and at all levels on digital marketing best practice
- Operate as an integral member of the Central Communications team, part of the International Marketing & BD team, to promote best practice internally and the firm's brand and reputation externally
Key responsibilities include:
- Working closely with marketing colleagues and partners across the International LLP to devise and implement digital campaigns, both for firm wide initiatives and for specific practice groups and sectors
- Creating compelling digital content including social media posts, emails, web pages and multimedia content
- Analysing data to assess success and inform future campaigns
- Acting as a consultant to colleagues throughout the firm on digital best practice
- Generating ideas to improve our digital communications practices, including the use of new channels and techniques as appropriate
- Monitoring owned DLA Piper channels to ensure best practice is being followed
- Monitoring external social channels for mentions of DLA Piper
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Show demonstrable experience in successfully planning, executing and monitoring digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels preferably including working in a B2B environment - either agency or in-house
- Have significant experience using social media and email tracking tools to measure campaign performance and communicating this performance in a clear fashion to non-digital experts
- Be adept at conducting detailed and actionable analysis of website traffic and performance using Google Analytics or similar tools
- Have a strong awareness of the latest trends in digital marketing
- Have experience running successful paid social/search campaigns
- Show a strong eye for visual design and have experience using image-editing software such as Photoshop and Illustrator, and ideally experience of video-editing software
- Have worked with external agencies to plan campaigns and create multimedia content (infographics, podcasts and video)
- Have led on successful SEO campaigns and be familiar with SEO tracking software
- Be comfortable working with content management systems, ideally including Sitecore and WordPress
- Have an excellent command of the English language, with meticulous attention to detail and the ability to write concise copy that is appropriate for a digital audience
- Be able to establish credibility with senior stakeholders and build and maintain strong relationships both within and outside the firm, acting as an effective brand ambassador for DLA Piper, and an internal change agent
- Be comfortable operating in sometimes ambiguous situations, demonstrating a flexible and collaborative personal working style
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.