Document Production Administrator - 6 months FTC
We are recruiting a Document Production (DP) Administrator to work within our DP team based in Leeds. The team is responsible for offering a full document service internationally across all packages including Microsoft Office and BigHand.
This is a six months fixed term. You will be supporting the DP team primarily with the inputting of work into Big Hand and to assisting with various tasks, as identified from time to time. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills and gain experience.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Inputting work into Big Hand in a timely fashion and prioritising in accordance with the deadlines
- Checking BigHand on a regular basis to identify digital dictations and managing appropriately
- Applying initiative to identify anything unusual that may need to be brought to the attention of the management team
- Ensuring all printers are fully stocked with paper
- Assisting Reprographics from time to time on an ad hoc basis
- Undertaking other duties as identified from time to time by the management team
- To respect and apply the policies laid down in the HR Policy Manual
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Planning and organising
- Remain calm and composed often in demanding situations
- A proactive attitude and initiative to manage own workload
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to prioritise
- Proven ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.