Archiving Administrator - 6 months FTC
We are recruiting an Archiving Administrator on a six months fixed term contract to work within the Real Estate team in London. You will have a great opportunity to gain experience and develop your skills.
You will have the skills and attributes to work flexibly and autonomously within our fast moving and changing environment. Ideally you will have some experience in a similar role, however this is not necessary. You will be organised, have a can-do attitude and be willing to learn.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake routine archiving and document management tasks at the direction of the team
- Complete all documentation relating to items that are to be archived
- Ensure the systems are updated to correctly record the location of all items
- Ensure clear and concise record keeping relating to tasks undertaken and correct filing of tasks and supporting materials
- Follow the processes and procedures when undertaking tasks
- Collaborate with the team members on processes, procedures and solutions
SKILLS AND ATTRIBIUTES
- Attention to detail
- Good IT skills, working knowledge of MS Office
- Planning and organising
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Problem solving ability
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.