Real Estate Finance Associate or Managing Associate (Leeds or Manchester)
At Addleshaw Goddard we not only provide technical excellence and experience but, crucially, demonstrate real insight into our clients and what really matters to them. A natural choice for FTSE100 clients and for the best talent, our people fulfil their potential in an environment where they are developed and valued. They think in our clients’ shoes, as part of a team - effective business people as well as efficient lawyers.
If you are searching for something a bit different and would like the opportunity to join a thriving and growing team, Addleshaw Goddard are looking for an experienced Real Estate lawyer to work on all property aspects of a real estate finance transaction matters representing major banks and other financial institutions.
The successful candidate will also be expected to actively participate in business development opportunities, both in the local market and nationally.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· be a qualified lawyer with at least five PQE in real estate for the managing associate role or at least 1 years PQE for the associate role (but we may be interested in more/less experienced candidates)
· have the ability to actively support complex transactions, liaising and coordinating with fee earners from other relevant disciplines as needed
· the enthusiasm to develop our business and market to clients
· the patience and experience to develop junior associates, trainees and paralegals in the team
The successful candidate will have:
· Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
· Strong commercial awareness – but most importantly a willingness to learn and a genuine interest in real estate · Excellent organisation skills · A proven team worker
Addleshaw Goddard is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from diverse backgrounds and communities