We have an exciting opportunity for an Events Manager to join our Marketing & Sales team. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity that will be based in our London office.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
What you'll do
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Campaigns, you will be responsible for the planning, management and implementation of the firm's UK events strategy, ensuring it is in line with the firm's strategic priorities and demonstrates maximum return on investment.
More specifically, amongst other responsibilities, you will review and agree the UK events strategy with the Head of Client Knowledge and the Head of Marketing and Campaigns at the beginning of the year, then manage the implementation of the UK events programme.
You will also oversee the accurate and timely recording of all event activity to the firm’s CRM system, reporting management information back to the Chief Marketing Officer.
What we're looking for
You will be an enthusiastic, passionate Events Manager, or an Events Co-ordinator looking to make a step-up. You will also have a proven background working within a Legal or Professional Services environment.
- Innovative and creative in distinguishing OC events from the competition and consistently delivering the "wow factor".
- Excellent project management, time management and organisation skills.
- Must have experience of delivering a programme of events to the highest standard, including events ranging from conferences for 500 delegates to intimate dinners and workshops.
- Maintains an excellent understanding of the UK market place and an excellent network of supplier and peer group relationships outside of the firm.
- Professional, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and outgoing.
- Ability to gather, interpret and present management information.
- Confident communication skills and ability to establish productive relationships with people at all levels.
- Considerable experience of managing events teams.
- Experience of using CRM databases, ideally including InterAction.
- Experience of using e-marketing software, ideally Vuture Vx.
- Experience of using Excel
To submit your application, please click on the link provided.
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.