CRM / FIG Administrator
Department Purpose and Structure
Our business development, marketing and communication teams contribute to the setting and achievement of the firm’s business objectives, which includes supporting our partners and associates in their pursuit of becoming our clients’ trusted advisers, building and maintaining long-lasting, deep institutional client relationships, winning new clients, increasing the visibility of the firm globally, and positioning the firm as the thought leader and most advanced law firm among the global elite law firms. The function works as one team across the globe with very close collaboration between the central groups and professionals supporting offices, practice groups, sectors and clients.
To provide the Senior BD Manager leading the FIG sector (“SBDM”) and the Client Relationship Management Team (“CRMT”) with effective and high quality PA and administrative support. To be flexible and willing to provide support services to other members of this busy marketing function where necessary and work with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure cover at all times.
Senior BD Manager leading the FIG sector
Head of CRM plus Client Relationship Team
Senior Global Client Listening Manager
Belfast Client Relationship Team
London and Belfast Finance team
Marketing Operations Manager
Peers across the wider business development, marketing and communications team
• Providing ad hoc support to the Client Relationship Managers on certain key client accounts including, but not limited to:
o the preparation of client-facing brochures, presentations and reports (liaising with other support services (Finance, The Bridge, Creative Services, Document Production) to ensure timely production of documentation
o helping organise small client-facing events
o liaising with PAs at the clients to help organise meetings
• providing ad hoc support to the Senior Global Client Listening Manager in relation to:
o inputting and coding client feedback
o updating the client listening SharePoint site
o helping to prepare internal reports and presentations
o scheduling feedback meetings with clients
• providing support on wider team projects as and when they arise, examples of which include:
o the annual client review process
o working alongside the Associate Director and Marketing Coordinator to maintain key client lists and produce quarterly reports
o helping to support the implementation of the new contact management database
• providing administrative support including but not limited to:
o organising fortnightly global team meetings ensuring all necessary arrangements are made
o organising the annual global team training ‘gathering’
o diary management and meeting organisation
o maintaining intranet pages
o organising travel and accommodation when needed
o processing expense claims
Senior FIG BD Manager
• Organisation and coordination of meetings and ensuring all necessary arrangements are made such as preparing agendas, meeting papers, presentations in a timely fashion, and taking and circulating minutes/actions of meetings where necessary.
• Preparation of correspondence, presentations, spread sheets, reports and stats as required.
• Assist with the collation and development of Marketing materials and presentations including liaising with other support services (The Bridge/Creative Services/Document Production) to ensure timely production of documentation.
• Liaison with contacts at clients and other external organisations.
• Proactive diary and email management.
• Planning and the coordination of comprehensive travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels, and preparing itineraries when required.
• Processing of expense claims.
• Implementation of organisational and administrative initiatives.
• Ensuring databases are kept up to date.
• Assistance with ensuring relevant Intranet and Internet pages and content are kept up-to-date.
• Setting up of conference calls.
• Ad-hoc projects and any other administrative related tasks where required.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, with particular skills with Excel and PowerPoint preferred.
• Well organised, with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise and manage competing demands
• Project management skills would be useful.
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
• Shows initiative/proactivity, enthusiasm and willing to become involved in additional projects as and when required.
• Maintain tact and diplomacy, trust and confidentiality.
• Strong relationship building skills.
• An eye for detail, with excellent accuracy.
• Willingness to help organise others.
• Have an enthusiastic approach to change and adapt to an ever-evolving role.
• Provide exemplary standard of services to clients, whether internal and external.
• Take responsibility with regard to team-building and providing a supportive environment to colleagues.
• Take responsibility for ensuring personal development and IT skills are maintained and improved.
• Organisation of team building events/training/social events.
• Work with the Marketing Coordinator to ensure that absences are coordinated and provide cover where necessary.
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate will be pro active in their work and show initiative on a daily basis. Candidates must be able to demonstrate the ability to manage a varied and diverse workload and be able to prioritise.
Please note this role will be supporting different teams so the successful candidate must have the ability to multitask and juggle a busy workload. The candidate will also be required to take on project work and work with other members of the marketing team where appropriate.