Systems Specialist (End User Compute)
We are recruiting a Systems Specialist to join our Digital Workspace team within our Leeds office.
The Systems Specialist will be responsible for developing and maintaining the highest quality of endpoint computing services. The team will consolidate the management of desktops, laptops, mobile phones with an aim to provide a cohesive single service that meets the requirements of our customers.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support, deliver, maintain and manage all business facing Endpoint devices including desktops, laptops, tablets, 2 in 1 device and virtual desktops
- Be responsible for owning the service, take responsibility for its future development and to continually review and refine the service
- Assist with the delivery of new infrastructure and services as part of project related work in accordance with project management standards and processes
- Based on user feedback, provide recommendations for technical answers, user training or system configurations deliver service improvement
- You may be tasked with a varied project workload and have input into future designs and technologies
- Acting as an escalation point for our Global Service Centre team you will assist in the diagnosis and resolution of complex incidents and problems
- Assist with the development of maintenance plans for our services to assist with the routine duties performed in the Global Service Centre
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Microsoft Systems Centre Configuration Manager Current Branch including operating system deployment (OSD / MDT), endpoint updating and patching, software deployment (Physical & Virtual), power management and asset intelligence
- HP Desktops, Laptops, 2 in 1 devices
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Microsoft APP-V
- Windows Desktops, Windows 7 / Windows 10
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.