Systems Specialist (Citrix)
We are recruiting a Systems Specialist to join our Digital Workspace team within our Leeds office.
The Systems Specialist will be responsible for the successful design and delivery of infrastructure as part of project activity and to proactively ensure the health of the live environment.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design solutions that meet operational requirements such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Facilitate the successful delivery of designs
- Maintain the Citrix infrastructure and manage it as a core and critical service
- Ensure that Citrix services are available, from any device, globally and consistently
- Third line support for all aspects of the Citrix infrastructure at key locations
- Systems stability, security, capacity and availability and to ensure infrastructure is fit for purpose now and in the future
- Responsible for resolving problems with the service, performing pro-active maintenance, patching, and feature upgrades
- Maintain knowledge and documentation of the infrastructure and ensures that dependencies are understood and managed accordingly
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Citrix XenApp
- Citrix Provisioning Services
- Web Interface/Storefront
- Licensing Services
- Citrix Access Gateway/NetScaler
- Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy
- Must have methodical troubleshooting method
- Initiative and ability to work under time constraints
- Ability to simultaneously undertake activities on numerous projects
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.