Process Improvement Analyst
We are recruiting two Process Improvement Analysts to join our Service, Delivery & Quality ("SDQ") team based in our Leeds office.
As part of the wider team, the successful applicant will support the Process Improvement Leads in deploy Lean Six Sigma tools and techniques within one of our practice groups, directly supporting legal teams to develop and implement improvements in line with DLA Piper's business process improvement program.
This is an exciting and hands-on opportunity to join one of the world's leading international law firms to deliver and drive greater client value at the right pricing point.
This role will be based in Leeds office, but the Process Improvement Analyst may be expected to travel as and when required as part of their role.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify, scope and present back quantitative and qualitative data analysis in order to test, support, and challenge project assumptions, deliverables and solutions
- Lead workshops with legal teams in order to gather requirements or map processes, whilst ensuring that the appropriate stakeholders are engaged throughout
- A capability to deal with both structured and unstructured data sets from across the business and a capacity to deal with ambiguity
- Support projects throughout the end-to-end lifecycle, beginning with gathering, interpreting and prioritising requirements through to supporting users with execution and training
- Support DLA Piper's internal and external stakeholders in process mapping "as-is" processes and understanding end-to-end processes in detail
- Carry on to support with "to-be" process maps and build newly implemented and standardised documentation
- Produce legal standards documents by working with our internal legal teams
- Work alongside the Process Improvement Lead to follow through a full project lifecycle and take ownership over the delivery of the project in line with business requirements
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working within a similar Data Analyst position within legal services
- Experience of change management is essential along with the ability to define, measure and analyse both qualitative and quantitative data sets
- Lean Six Sigma project experience desirable
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail and a focus on delivering results
- Professional with a client-centric attitude, and a proven track record of understanding and exceeding client expectations
- Ability to build effective working relationships with internal business stakeholders
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.