We are recruiting a Test Manager to join us on a 12 month fixed term contract based within our Leeds or Sheffield office.
The role will be responsible for assisting with phases 2/3 of a new programme roll out. The role will include taking the lead on all testing and documentation, manage the Business Data Validation, User Acceptance testing and regression testing of this phase.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for UAT planning and working with UAT testers to identify bugs
- Working towards the resolution of bugs through efficient triage
- Working with internal IT and business colleagues as well as working alongside 3rd party suppliers Continually evaluate the testing processes making changes and improvements where required
- Working closely with the Project Manager and wider business to communicate and implement these improvements
SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of working within a UAT testing role
- A strong understanding of the SDLC
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum
- Experience of using Business Intelligence systems within a Legal environment
- Experience of SAP HANA, Business Objects v4.x, Dashboards, Webi, Lumira, SQL Server 2012, 2014 would be advantageous
- Excellent organisation and planning skills with the ability to influence and make changes where required
DLA Piper is a global law firm with lawyers located in more than 40 countries throughout the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Our global reach ensures that we can help businesses with their legal needs anywhere in the world.
We strive to be the leading global business law firm by delivering quality, service excellence and value to our clients and offering practical and innovative legal solutions to help them succeed. Our clients range from multinational, Global 1000, and Fortune 500 enterprises to emerging companies developing industry-leading technologies, as well as government and public sector bodies.
At DLA Piper we are firmly committed to diversity and inclusion. For us, diversity isn't just about visible differences, it's the unique blend of talents, skills, experiences and perspectives that makes each of us an individual and we know it's crucial to have a culture and environment where those differences are genuinely valued.
We offer exceptional career opportunities to our lawyers, aspiring graduates, and business services professionals in a truly challenging and rewarding environment.