Revenue Administrator 6 months FTC
The revenue teams are located on the business floors, ensuring the effective delivery of time and billing functions to the legal teams. Each team currently consists of one team leader and three or four revenue co-ordinators.
The role requires a self-starter with significant experience in billing/revenue and a high degree of excel competence. Initially the emphasis will be on billing and some detailed transactional reporting.
The role of Revenue Administrator plays a crucial function in providing a revenue service to specific areas of the London practice, including time management, billing and client reporting.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly invoices for designated Practice area/s
- Take responsibility for quality and accuracy and adherence to SRA Accounts Rules and VAT regulations
- Reporting to include time narratives and basic WIP reports. Time transfers and deletions, narrative amendments. Dealing with time entry requests. File closures.
- Liaise closely with WIP Controllers in respect of all billing instructions particularly in relation to high value or and/or high profile matters.
- Undertake further duties as directed by the Revenue Team Leader and/or Financial Controller
Skills and Experience Required
- A team player with strong communication skills and the confidence to liaise at all levels.
- Adaptable and able to complete tasks without close supervision.
- Self-motivated, dedicated and ability to display a sense of humour.
- Strong legal billing experience, ideally reflecting use of a recognized legal practice management system (e.g. Aderant Expert, Elite or SAP).
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and general familiarity with IT systems.
- An ability to process e-bills is an advantage.
- Must be articulate and professional in delivery, with a well-developed sense of discretion.
- Must be flexible over hours and prepared to work occasional overtime when required, in particular at month ends.
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Kirran Gill at email@example.com
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
Diversity and Inclusion
At Norton Rose Fulbright we value difference and promote a culture of respect for each individual. We encourage workforce diversity in all aspects and at all levels and in doing so create an environment where everyone can realise their full potential and career ambitions on the basis of merit and skill.
If you are unable to apply for a position online or require any reasonable adjustments during the recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment team on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Norton Rose Fulbright office in London has been awarded the Disability Two Ticks Symbol by Jobcentre Plus. The symbol identifies those employers who have agreed to meet five commitments regarding the recruitment, employment, retention and career development of disabled people.
We want to support your application as best we can. For that reason, we operate a Guaranteed Interview Scheme (GIS). This means that applicants with a disability need only meet the minimum qualifying criteria for a role to qualify for an interview under the scheme.
To find out more about Diversity and Inclusion at Norton Rose Fulbright please click on the following linkhttp://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/about-us/diversity-and-inclusion/
Norton Rose Fulbright
Norton Rose Fulbright is a global law firm. We provide the world’s preeminent corporations and financial institutions with a full business law service. We have more than 4000 lawyers and other legal staff based in Europe, the United States, Canada, Latin America, Asia, Australia, Africa, the Middle East and Central Asia.
Recognized for our industry focus, we are strong across all the key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare. Through our global risk advisory group, we leverage our industry experience with our knowledge of legal, regulatory, compliance and governance issues to provide our clients with practical solutions to the legal and regulatory risks facing their businesses.
Wherever we are, we operate in accordance with our global business principles of quality, unity and integrity. We aim to provide the highest possible standard of legal service in each of our offices and to maintain that level of quality at every point of contact.
Norton Rose Fulbright Verein, a Swiss verein, helps coordinate the activities of Norton Rose Fulbright members but does not itself provide legal services to clients. Norton Rose Fulbright has offices in more than 50 cities worldwide, including London, Houston, New York, Toronto, Mexico City, Hong Kong, Sydney and Johannesburg. For more information, see nortonrosefulbright.com/legal-notices.
Law around the world