Our general banking practice covers a wide range of areas, in particular corporate lending, acquisition and leveraged finance, real estate finance, asset based lending and telecoms and media finance. In addition, the general banking team works on the restructuring of debt facilities acting for both creditors and companies.
We regularly act for major banks and other debt providers, corporate borrowers, financial advisers and private equity sponsors on a range of matters. Our global footprint enables us to cover the full spectrum of local law and multi-jurisdictional advice across our key industry sectors: financial institutions; energy; infrastructure, mining and commodities; transport; technology and innovation; and life sciences and healthcare.
An opportunity has arisen for a junior to mid-level associate to join our expanding practice. We are investing in the London team and would like to expand considerably over the next few years.
You would be joining an established team at an exciting time for the practice working on a range of cross-border instructions.
- The position will be based in the London office of Norton Rose Fulbright
- The role will pay a competitive salary
Skills and Experience Required
- A good understanding of large scale banking transactions (from either the new money or restructuring side)
- Experience working in a recognised finance team with a solid career history
- Strong academics including an undergraduate degree from a top 20 university or equivalent
- Qualified lawyer in a common law jurisdiction
- Ability to work as part of a team but also a proactive self-starter
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome direct applications.
If you have any questions about this position, please contact Foteine Papaioannou at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE