Associate - Life Sciences / Transactional IP
The Life Sciences and Healthcare practice within Norton Rose Fulbright comprises specialists in teams across US, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and Australia and advises clients ranging from the world’s biggest biopharmaceutical companies to early stage medtech companies. Our London commercial IP team advises on the full range of commercial contracts for clients in this sector, as well as advising the firm’s clients more generally on IP- and technology-related transactions.
Most of our work has a cross-border dimension. As a result, we regularly work with colleagues from across our global network, including through international secondments from and to other offices.
We are currently looking for a senior associate to work within the commercial IP team in the London Corporate department to advise our clients in this sector and others.
An opportunity has arisen for a senior associate with a focus on IP and life sciences to join the global team in London.
Skills and Experience Required
The ideal candidate will have:
- A strong background in IP transactions and commercial agreements, with a particular focus on the life sciences sector
- A good understanding of the life sciences regulatory environment
- Experience of a similar role at a leading legal practice
- An international outlook and entrepreneurial mindset
- Business development skills and enthusiasm to help build our practice further
- Excellent academic background
Candidates also are expected to:
- Develop and apply technical knowledge and professional skills
- Focus on efficiency
- Develop our business/clients (maintain client relationships and deliver excellent service)
- Work effectively with and through people
- Promote and demonstrate ‘good citizenship’ (values and strategic priorities)
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Francesca Hunter at firstname.lastname@example.org
NO AGENCIES PLEASE