Digital Marketing Executive
The role of the Digital Marketing Executive is to provide support for all our digital channels including the website, online video, social media, mobile, e-marketing and search engine optimisation. The role sits within the digital, design and creative team within our marketing and business development department.
In this role you will manage and produce content for all our digital channels, working with the wider business to produce high quality and engaging content that helps us continue to stand out as a leading brand in the legal services industry globally.
You will manage your own projects, as well as providing some administration and team support. You will be comfortable with taking responsibility for delivering campaigns across channels and advising clients on best practice.
- Advising clients through the development and management of digital marketing campaigns.
- Assisting with the management of social media activities for the EMEA region including:
- Drafting and editing content in a variety of formats.
- Producing imagery.
- Ensuring consistency across channels in terms of tone of voice, structure and format
- Adhering to, and championing best practice at all times
- Advising clients as to the appropriate digital channels for their content.
- Reviewing content to ensure high quality and compliance with house style, brand, and governance principles.
- Creating visual assets for the website including image selection and graphics.
- Posting content to the website.
- Providing guidance around SEO and keyword optimisation, competitive analysis and content tuning.
- Monitoring, analysing and regularly reporting back on digital marketing activities against KPIs.
- Assisting with project management including:
- Keeping the editorial calendar up to date.
- Communicating upcoming projects to the relevant stakeholders.
- Ensuring the best practice is followed regarding processes (scoping, testing, project management).
- Manage the process for digital marketing assets.
- Communicating to the wider team changes to new and existing systems
- Managing the Norton Rose Fulbright graduate recruitment sites for EMEA.
- Act as technical liaison for our websites, supporting the Digital Manager and working with IT to resolve queries and technical issues reported by the business.
Skills and Experience required
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- The ability to embrace new technology and keep up to date with current trends in digital marketing and social media.
- Experienced in a professional services environment.
- Relevant higher education and/or professional qualification
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build credibility with stakeholders at all levels.
- Creative skills and some knowledge of popular design software, including the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Able to contribute ideas and feedback to the design.
- Flexible, responsive and constructive approach to competing demands.
- Confident and resilient attitude.
- Cultural sensitivity with the ability to understand the demands on international teams.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Have a good commercial awareness of the wider market.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE
If you would like to ask any specific questions beforehand, please contact Philippa Wilson at Philippa.email@example.com (enquiries only - we do not accept applications by email)
At Norton Rose Fulbright we welcome receiving direct candidate applications via our careers page.