Administrative Assistant - Real Estate
Our Bristol Real Estate team is seeking an Administrative Assistant to provide high level administrative support to the legal teams and other areas of the business, working 9am - 5pm. This role is located within the Real Estate Practice Group; but the role is aligned to our central Business Support Team
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
- Managing deeds including checking deeds, typing schedules, assisting with deed audits, requesting, returning and posting deeds out. Liaising with deed coordinators of key clients
- Scanning, photocopying, document printing, CD duplication, laminating, binding
- Providing cover for fellow Real Estate administration assistant during absences - distributing and collating morning and afternoon post, generating and processing account forms
- Assisting with all aspects of billing
- Updating and maintaining extranets both internal and client based
- Using Land Registry and Searchflow to order searches and documents
- Phone cover
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good IT skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook) and knowledge of extranets would be an advantage (training will be given)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise
- Excellent organisational skills
- The ability to pay close attention to detail
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.