Women Lawyer's Division Returner Programme Placements
With leading lawyers working across southern England and Wales, Blake Morgan is a top 50 UK law firm with a highly skilled workforce of over 100 partners and 800 staff. We act for large corporates, entrepreneurs and owner-managed-businesses, public sector and charity organisations.
We have specific expertise in Banking and Finance; Central, Devolved and Local Government; Charities; Development and Construction; Education; Health and Social Care; Professional Regulators; Retail and Leisure and Social Housing.
We act for private clients in Wills and Inheritance Planning; Tax and Trusts to the administration of Landed Estates; Residential Property and Family Law.
Blake Morgan are delighted to be supporting the work of the Law Society's Women Lawyer Division and will be offering work placements in a bid to dedicate time and support in helping legal professionals get back into the workplace after a career break.
During your time at Blake Morgan, we hope you will:
- Build your network – in a welcoming firm with an inclusive culture
- Re-familiarise – with working in a team and within an office working environment
- Benefit from a mentor – who will support and guide you through your time with us
- Build your confidence – through work on real, diverse and challenging client matters
- Refresh your knowledge – your expertise, and your CV too, with some current work experience
Skills & Experience
We will be offering two week work placements across a variety of contentious and non-contentious practice areas. Location is flexible and applicants may apply to any of our offices in the following locations:
Please note that placements will be unpaid. Unfortunately this programme is only available to those who have completed the Women's Lawyer Division returner's course.