IT Infrastructure Manager
Leigh Day is seeking to appoint a dynamic IT Infrastructure Manager. This is a new post and would appeal to a highly driven infrastructure specialist, looking to make a positive impact in a hands-on role within a coveted, award winning, ‘claimant’ law firm renowned for ground breaking cases.
Reporting directly to the IT Director the role will involve;
- Day to day management of IT Infrastructure, project management and implementation.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert for all systems and software in use at the firm and assist the IT Director with planning and delivering new technologies.
- Establish and maintain SLAs, develop a good relationship with internal stakeholders and ensure a high level of service.
- Work alongside and support the Service Desk Manager with advanced queries
- Design, develop, implement and coordinate IT systems, policies and procedures with support and assistance from the Service Desk Manager and IT Director.
- Continually develop and maintain all system documentation
- Liaise with 3rd parties where necessary and maintain good working relationships
- Communicate and document troubleshooting techniques and best practice.
- Work with the IT Training Team to ensure new software training is planned and rolled out to all staff.
To be successful you must have;
- Demonstrable experience of working with demanding senior stakeholders and able to understand objectives /needs to negotiate consensus.
- Experience of migration, change management, software deployment projects, office relocations and technical infrastructure projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience in a project management role with high level stakeholder management and influencing at business level.
- Proven ability to work independently and autonomously, take initiative, prioritise and deliver within budget in line with strict deadlines / targets.
- Demonstrable relevant experience gained within professional services, preferably legal sector.
- ITIL or PRINCE 2 qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- A good understanding and appreciation of Leigh Day values and ethos.
- Technical - hardware and software: Windows 7, 8.1 and 10, VMware, MS SQL 2008R2, HP desktops, Exchange 2016, Bighand Digital Dictation, Oyez, Citrix XenApp, Desktop management solutions, HP thin clients, Avaya telecoms and HP and Cisco network switches.
This is a permanent, full-time position based in London
Leigh Day is committed to equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. A copy of the Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request.