aosphere Regulatory Monitoring Specialist
aosphere LLP is an affiliate of A&O and produces market leading web-based legal and compliance management products currently focused on derivatives, shareholding disclosure, marketing restrictions and data privacy. aosphere’s products are used by 350 institutions and over 12,000 users worldwide including most leading banks and 80% of the top 20 world’s largest asset managers. Its flagship products include netalytics, CSAnalytics, diligence and the Rulefinder product range. aosphere LLP is at the forefront of legal innovation and has featured 13 times in the prestigious Financial Times Innovative Lawyers report. aosphere LLP is also a pioneer in the use of flexible working arrangements. The team is based in London, Belfast and New York.
We are currently seeking to recruit a regulatory monitoring specialist on a permanent contract. The role involves the development and maintenance of various databases of regulatory data and news using a number of systems and information sources. The successful candidate will be involved in the launch of new products and will work directly with the aosphere product teams.
aosphere product/legal, admin and support teams.
Role and responsibilities
– Maintain various databases of regulatory data and news.
– Obtaining data from primary or secondary data sources using various systems and public sources.
– Organising and summarising information.
– Performing data quality checks.
– Locating and defining new process improvement opportunities.
– Dealing with specific client queries.
– Assisting with the development of new products.
– 2:1 law degree (or equivalent) and LPC would be a plus but is not a requirement.
– Excellent attention to detail.
– Organised and methodical approach to work with a high level of accuracy.
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of
information with accuracy.
– Adept at writing and summarising information.
– Good communication and interpersonal skills. This role involves daily communication with the aosphere
product/legal and support teams.
– Pro-active and self-motivated.
– Team working skills are essential.
– Languages would be a plus but not a requirement.
Who we are looking for
The position would appeal to a paralegal or compliance specialist wishing to work in a small team and fast growing legal technology environment. All necessary training to ensure the successful candidate is fully involved in supporting the business at the earliest opportunity will be provided.
Opportunity to work flexibly including working from home on selected days (following probation period).