One Fleet Place
Tel: +44(0) 20 7242 1212
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognised by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
What makes Dentons different?
We are the world's largest law firm
As the world's largest law firm:
- We have offices in more than 140 locations
- We have more than 7,600 lawyers
- We have experience in 57 countries across six continents
We are polycentric
What being polycentric means:
- We have no dominant local culture or global headquarters
- We take pride in diversity that matches our clients' diversity
- We consciously reject a "one size fits all" culture
- We are reforming the current way legal services are delivered
We are in of and of the community
What being in and of the community means:
- We are not just focused on providing first-class legal services but are committed to the communities our clients live and work in
- We embrace the diversity of cultures and perspectives that each of our communities brings
- We have deep community ties through businesses, civic organisations and youth education programs
We are committed to challenging the status quo
What challenging the status quo means:
- We deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways
- We challenge our strongest competitors by being different.
- We lead and capitalize on first mover advantage dynamics
Dentons: Becoming the world's largest global elite law firm
47 jobs with Dentons
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and ambitious Newly Qualified lawyer to join our Glasgow based team.
To provide first and second line Service Desk support to internal users throughout UKMEA.
To provide support, guidance, tools and frameworks, internally and externally, in order to attract and select high quality talent.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate Insurance team.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate the join the London competition team.
Working in the largest law firm in the world, the Proposals Manager will manage strategic and complex proposals.
To support the UKME Conflicts Manager in ensuring effective compliance controls and procedures are in place.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and ambitious lawyer of 4 to 6 years PQE.
To support the EMEA AML Manager and Global Head of AML in ensuring effective client and matter risk controls are followed.
Working within a team, this role provides support to the Scottish offices in the control and management of Work In Progress (WIP).
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team.
Drive, develop and implement a CRM, relationship intelligence and information strategy.
This is a great opportunity for the right person to make a difference and develop their career.
Due to significant instructions from existing clients, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and ambitious lawyer of 2 to 5 years PQE.