One Fleet Place
Tel: +44(0) 20 7242 1212
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognised by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
What makes Dentons different?
We are the world's largest law firm
As the world's largest law firm:
- We have offices in more than 140 locations
- We have more than 7,600 lawyers
- We have experience in 57 countries across six continents
We are polycentric
What being polycentric means:
- We have no dominant local culture or global headquarters
- We take pride in diversity that matches our clients' diversity
- We consciously reject a "one size fits all" culture
- We are reforming the current way legal services are delivered
We are in of and of the community
What being in and of the community means:
- We are not just focused on providing first-class legal services but are committed to the communities our clients live and work in
- We embrace the diversity of cultures and perspectives that each of our communities brings
- We have deep community ties through businesses, civic organisations and youth education programs
We are committed to challenging the status quo
What challenging the status quo means:
- We deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways
- We challenge our strongest competitors by being different.
- We lead and capitalize on first mover advantage dynamics
Dentons: Becoming the world's largest global elite law firm
68 jobs with Dentons
We now have an exciting opportunity for an Associate to join the growing contentious regulatory and financial crime practice.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join our industry-leading transactional Real Estate team in our Glasgow office.
We now have an opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our Banking and Finance practice.
To provide first and second line Service Desk support to internal users throughout UKMEA.
To support the Head of Conflicts in ensuring effective compliance controls and procedures are in place.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our UK & ME Marketing and Business Development Team.
The role will support developing the tremendous opportunities that exist for Dentons in the real estate sector.
The purpose of this role is to assist the Business Development Manager to implement the BD plans of the group.
This role supports the Head of BD & Marketing – Africa to implement the business development and marketing plan for the UK&ME Africa group.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and ambitious lawyer of 4 to 6 years PQE.