One Fleet Place
Tel: +44(0) 20 7242 1212
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognised by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
What makes Dentons different?
We are the world's largest law firm
As the world's largest law firm:
- We have offices in more than 140 locations
- We have more than 7,600 lawyers
- We have experience in 57 countries across six continents
We are polycentric
What being polycentric means:
- We have no dominant local culture or global headquarters
- We take pride in diversity that matches our clients' diversity
- We consciously reject a "one size fits all" culture
- We are reforming the current way legal services are delivered
We are in of and of the community
What being in and of the community means:
- We are not just focused on providing first-class legal services but are committed to the communities our clients live and work in
- We embrace the diversity of cultures and perspectives that each of our communities brings
- We have deep community ties through businesses, civic organisations and youth education programs
We are committed to challenging the status quo
What challenging the status quo means:
- We deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways
- We challenge our strongest competitors by being different.
- We lead and capitalize on first mover advantage dynamics
Dentons: Becoming the world's largest global elite law firm
39 jobs with Dentons
Dentons seeks an AML Manager to join its office in London.
You can expect to be involved in: adjudication, litigation, arbitration (domestic and international), mediation and other types of ADR.
You will provide high quality project management support and will work closely with a number of Partners and Associates.
To work on a wide range of transactions advising on primary and secondary projects for both sponsors and funders across a number of sectors.
We now have an opportunity for two mid-level Associates to join our industry-leading and growing transactional Banking team in London.
The Legal Cashier will be responsible for the handling of routine cash transactions for the firm.
Our team is looking for an experienced associate with good experience of landlord and tenant, commercial real estate and development work.
An opportunity has arisen for an Associate in our Glasgow/Edinburgh office, although Glasgow would be the preferred location.
We now have an opportunity for an ambitious Associate to join our rapidly growing Structured Finance team.
Our Milton Keynes Commercial/TMT team ranked [Legal 500/Chambers] and is looking for a Associate to join a growing team.