The role of Digital Executive is to provide support across all digital channels including public web; online video; social media; mobile; e-marketing; and search engine optimization.
The Digital Executive reports to the Digital Manager (EMEA) and works closely with the Norton Rose Fulbright’s business development, corporate communications, IT, and other business services teams.
• Guide clients through the development of digital marketing activities, advising them as to the appropriate format and digital channels for their content.
• Provide guidance around SEO and keyword optimisation.
• Have a good level of commercial awareness and the wider market.
• Assist in the production of new site layout, design, prototyping, and deployment of digital and printed assets.
• Build complex website pages (campaign landing pages, new websites...)
• Help develop and manage extranets and microsites and identifies potential process improvements and project manages changes with in-house developers / external agencies.
• Help manage digital platforms (Qumu, On24…).
• Provide training on CMS platform used by the firm (Sitecore, Umbraco, WordPress…).
• Provide website analytics as requested by the marketing and BD teams
Channel content packaging and governance
• Work with Content Manager to review web content supplied by BD and ensure high quality standards; compliance with house style, brand, and governance principals.
• Post, edit and maintain up-to-date web content on Norton Rose Fulbright internal and external digital channels.
• Creation of visual assets for the website, including image selection, design of graphics and repurposing of existing content.
• Provide quality control for our outsourcing team posting content on the website.
• Manage the Norton Rose Fulbright LLP graduate recruitment sites.
• To respond to requests from marketing teams globally to ensure content is updated in a responsive and efficient manner.
• Assist with the Digital Manager and the Global Head of Digital’s special projects.
• Any other tasks as required by the Digital Manager and Global Head of Digital.
Qualifications and Skills
• A high level of data entry proficiency, as well as a high attention to detail
• A working knowledge of HTML
• The ability to embrace new technology and keep up to date with current trends in internet marketing and social media.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop and Dream Weaver
• Excellent grammatical and skills and writing ability
• Experienced in a professional services environment