Training Co-ordinator (Leeds)
About Eversheds Sutherland:
Eversheds is one of the largest full service law firms in the world, acting for the public and private sector with 61 offices in Africa, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and the United States. We provide legal advice to clients across its company commercial, human resources, legal systems and dispute management, real estate practices.
To organise and co-ordinate all client training events on the Training Programme which run nationally and internationally. To support the HRG Practice Group with various marketing activity.
1. Assisting with client training/event logistics to include dealing with booking enquiries, sending various communications in connection with the events, confirming venue confirmations and catering arrangements.
2. Check room/venue availability for future seminar planning, schedule tasks into central training workflow task list and deal with the set-up of all client training events onto the Eventsforce booking system.
3. File opening/closing including paper and electronic filing / records management.
4. Dealing with client queries by telephone phone and email.
5. Managing the central client training inbox and central HRGroup inbox.
6. Inputting data onto Share database and maintaining it.
7. Using the firm's contact database to send client training mailshots and record appropriate activities. Provide analytical management information when required in relation to these mailshots.
8. Using the firm’s social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram) to market the events.
9. Produce all documentation (including handout materials, flyers, powerpoint slides, evaluation forms, seminar register, delegate badges) - including prior discussion with content author/HR consultants to ensure documentation is received in adequate time to prepare delegate packs.
10. Prepare all documentation in a professional and effective format to attract as much of the audience as possible.
11. Co-ordinate responses from delegates attending the seminar for the purpose of follow-up (including producing an evaluation report where necessary, statistics, in-house training follow-up, additions to various databases).
12. Co-ordinating and sending relevant briefings / information to clients and contacts via the firm's database
13. Uploading information onto the firm's internal Insite page and the firm's website.
14. Communicating with colleagues on shore and off shore
15. Providing cover to the rest of the team at busy periods and during holidays.
16. Providing ad hoc administrative assistance to the teams across training areas.
Skills and experience:
We are keen to speak to individuals who have an interest in events management. The role may suit a recent graduate or an individual with previous events co-ordination experience.
You will be highly organised, pay attention to detail and be a team player.