PA - Pensions
- Experience Level
- Admin, Officer / Analyst / Engineer / Executive / Coordinator
Our Bristol Pensions team is seeking a PA to support Partners and other fee earners. The Pensions team advises both employers and trustees on the whole spectrum of pensions law and practice. This is a full time position on an initial 13 month fixed term contract.
Osborne Clarke is a leading International Legal Practice looking after a wide range of commercial clients such as Barclays, Facebook, Siemens and Vodafone. We are renowned for our unstuffy and supportive culture, encouraging all our people to make the most of their talent in a fast growing and exciting environment.
Our focussed strategy and open culture has been rewarded by winning two prestigious 'Law Firm of the Year' awards in 2015, as well as topping the Roll on Friday 'Firm of the Year' poll for Openness and Management Culture.
- Provide a highly professional effective and proactive PA support to a number of Fee Earners
- Develop and maintain exemplary positive internal and external client and PA relationships.
- Proactively take responsibility for all travel arrangements, conference bookings and meeting room bookings in advance.
- Anticipate and avoid potential diary clashes, provide conference dial in or VC details for all organised meetings in advance.
- Deal with enquiries from clients, colleagues and third parties and provide effective transfer of information
- Play an active role in managing and taking responsibility for the billing process working closely with our accounts team.
- Monitoring and assisting with management of Fee Earner mailboxes.
- Collation and processing of Fee Earner expenses including proactive management.
- Assisting with the day to day management of Client relationship information
- Proactively identify opportunities, actively contribute and be involved with ad-hoc projects as given by the team (and across OC).
- Work closely with colleagues to ensure all admin is dealt with in a timely manner including:-
- Filing, scanning of post, drafting correspondence and communications
- File opening, assisting with CDD requirements, closing / arranging off-site storage of files.
- Work closely across teams to ensure work is completed by the appropriate persons.
- Involvement in ad-hoc projects as given by the team.
- Work with the Senior PA to continuously develop effective ways of working within the team.
- To provide ad hoc support for the PA team (covering for other PA absences
- To deal with any other reasonable requests
- Enthusiastic and positive approach
- Essential to have good organisational skills and be able to prioritise work
- Flexible and enthusiastic
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Essential to have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Essential to work with confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent IT skills (Microsoft word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to remain calm and friendly even in a crisis.
- Capable of taking initiative and developing solutions.
Osborne Clarke is an inclusive working environment and values diversity in its workforce.