One Fleet Place
Tel: +44(0) 20 7242 1212
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognised by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
What makes Dentons different?
We are the world's largest law firm
As the world's largest law firm:
- We have offices in more than 140 locations
- We have more than 7,600 lawyers
- We have experience in 57 countries across six continents
We are polycentric
What being polycentric means:
- We have no dominant local culture or global headquarters
- We take pride in diversity that matches our clients' diversity
- We consciously reject a "one size fits all" culture
- We are reforming the current way legal services are delivered
We are in of and of the community
What being in and of the community means:
- We are not just focused on providing first-class legal services but are committed to the communities our clients live and work in
- We embrace the diversity of cultures and perspectives that each of our communities brings
- We have deep community ties through businesses, civic organisations and youth education programs
We are committed to challenging the status quo
What challenging the status quo means:
- We deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways
- We challenge our strongest competitors by being different.
- We lead and capitalize on first mover advantage dynamics
Dentons: Becoming the world's largest global elite law firm
31 jobs with Dentons
Dentons seeks a Client Terms and Conflicts Lawyer to join its office in London.
Working within a small team, this role provides support to specific work groups to assist them in achieving their cash collection targets.
To assist the Head of Talent Development with the implementation of the Talent Development strategy.
We are currently recruiting for a Resource Manager to join our UK Banking & Finance team.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team in Edinburgh or Glasgow.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate transactional team.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Milton Keynes Corporate transactional team.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a bright and ambitious Newly Qualified lawyer to join our Glasgow based team.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate the join the Glasgow or Edinburgh competition team.
We now have an opportunity for an ambitious Associate to join our rapidly growing Structured Finance team.
This is an exciting and challenging role and is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified, junior or mid level associate.
To support the UKME Conflicts Manager in ensuring effective compliance controls and procedures are in place.
To assist the Head of Talent Development and Talent Development Manager with the implementation of the Talent Development strategy
We are looking for an experienced senior Business Development Executive to assist in the implementation of BD plans.
Dentons seeks an AML Lawyer to join its office in Edinburgh.