One Fleet Place
Tel: +44(0) 20 7242 1212
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognised by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
What makes Dentons different?
We are the world's largest law firm
As the world's largest law firm:
- We have offices in more than 140 locations
- We have more than 7,600 lawyers
- We have experience in 57 countries across six continents
We are polycentric
What being polycentric means:
- We have no dominant local culture or global headquarters
- We take pride in diversity that matches our clients' diversity
- We consciously reject a "one size fits all" culture
- We are reforming the current way legal services are delivered
We are in of and of the community
What being in and of the community means:
- We are not just focused on providing first-class legal services but are committed to the communities our clients live and work in
- We embrace the diversity of cultures and perspectives that each of our communities brings
- We have deep community ties through businesses, civic organisations and youth education programs
We are committed to challenging the status quo
What challenging the status quo means:
- We deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways
- We challenge our strongest competitors by being different.
- We lead and capitalize on first mover advantage dynamics
Dentons: Becoming the world's largest global elite law firm
36 jobs with Dentons
Dentons seeks a Head of Business Development to join its office in London.
To provide administration support to the Data Privacy Team and Office of the General Counsel.
he purpose of this role is to lead, drive and advise on business development activity in Competition and Tax practice groups.
Our team is looking for an experienced associate with good experience of landlord and tenant, commercial real estate and development work.
We now have an opportunity for two mid-level Associates to join our industry-leading and growing transactional Banking team in London.
We have an opportunity for an Assistant/Associate to join our highly-ranked Privacy and Cyber Security group in London.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen within our UK & ME Marketing and Business Development Team.
The purpose of this role is to provide effective real estate paralegal support for commercial clients.
To carry out a broad range of finance work as part of a large, motivated team.
To support the UKME Conflicts Manager in ensuring effective compliance controls and procedures are in place.
We are looking for a 5 years + PQE English qualified lawyer to join our team in Edinburgh.
Working with the PR & Communications Manager to support all internal and external communications activities.
We now have an opportunity for an Associate to join the Corporate team in Edinburgh to specialise in asset management and funds transactions.
This role would be ideal for an ambitious Associate with at least 3 years + PQE.
Our highly-rated Property Litigation team are seeking to hire a senior associate (6 years+ PQE).