One Fleet Place
Tel: +44(0) 20 7242 1212
Dentons is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Dentons is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognised by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Dentons' polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work. www.dentons.com.
What makes Dentons different?
We are the world's largest law firm
As the world's largest law firm:
- We have offices in more than 140 locations
- We have more than 7,600 lawyers
- We have experience in 57 countries across six continents
We are polycentric
What being polycentric means:
- We have no dominant local culture or global headquarters
- We take pride in diversity that matches our clients' diversity
- We consciously reject a "one size fits all" culture
- We are reforming the current way legal services are delivered
We are in of and of the community
What being in and of the community means:
- We are not just focused on providing first-class legal services but are committed to the communities our clients live and work in
- We embrace the diversity of cultures and perspectives that each of our communities brings
- We have deep community ties through businesses, civic organisations and youth education programs
We are committed to challenging the status quo
What challenging the status quo means:
- We deliver consistent and uncompromising quality and value in new and inventive ways
- We challenge our strongest competitors by being different.
- We lead and capitalize on first mover advantage dynamics
Dentons: Becoming the world's largest global elite law firm
22 jobs with Dentons
An exciting temporary role has arisen for a HR/Talent Intern to support our firmwide talent agenda.
Dentons seeks a Property Litigation Associate to join its office in Milton Keynes.
To provide paralegal support to Partners and fee-earners within the Real Estate department.
To deliver outstanding secretarial support to partners and fee earners within the department, with a focus on client service.
This role would be ideal for an ambitious Associate with at least 3 years + PQE.
The team is looking for an associate with at least 2 years' post-qualification experience to support international capital markets transactions.
We would be particularly interested in hearing from ambitious 4-5 year pqe lawyers, however we will consider talented candidates outside of that.
We have an opportunity for an experienced Privacy and Data Protection Associate to join our highly-ranked Privacy and Cyber Security group in London.
The Senior Client Development Manager will also advise on and implement measures to develop the Client Programme overall.
We now have an opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our Banking and Finance practice.